What if the battery dies?
You can use the direct connect built into the JetWet. Just plug it into your car’s power port
How much water does it hold?
About 2.5 Gallons
With 3 refills its Enough to wash 10-15 bikes, 3 ATV’s, 15 kids covered with sand or 2 car’s
How powerful is it?
- It's not like the pressures you see cleaning a house, those operate around 2500 PSI
- A JetWet creates about twice the pressure of your garden hose, that’s 95 PSI
- Enough water pressure to blast dirt, sand and mud from your boots, gear, toys and kids
Can I use it on my pet?
Yes, the spray tip can adjust the water spray
Can my kids use it?
Kids use the JetWet all to rinse sand and dirt off themselves after the beach, picnics or soccer
How can I refill the JetWet?
- Remove the internal water container with a simple disconnect
- Take the water container to a water source like a sink, hose, river or lake
How long is the spray hose?
About 10 feet