How long is the spray hose
About 10 feet
How can I refill the JetWet?
- Remove the internal water container with a simple disconnect
- Take the water container to a water source like a sink, hose, river or lake
Can my kids use it?
Kids use the JetWet all to rinse sand and dirt off themselves after the beach, picnics or soccer
Can I use it on my pet?
Yes, the spray tip can adjust the water spray
How powerful is it?
- It's not like the pressures you see cleaning a house, those operate around 2500 PSI
- A JetWet creates about twice the pressure of your garden hose, that’s 95 PSI
- Enough water pressure to blast dirt, sand and mud from your boots, gear, toys and kids
How much water does it hold?
About 2.5 Gallons
With 3 refills its Enough to wash 10-15 bikes, 3 ATV’s, 15 kids covered with sand or 2 car’s
What if the battery dies?
You can use the direct connect built into the JetWet. Just plug it into your car’s power port